Last post I mentioned that we are in the middle of renovations. That’s meant carrying lots of tools and supplies around the house. Most of the time it’s meant me with my arms full of stuff dropping it, picking it up, dropping it again…you get the idea.
I got fed up with this so had a look at the local hardware store for something cheap to solve the problem but didn’t find anything I liked, so took a couple of hours weekend before last to make up a simple tool tote.
I just used whatever I had cut already to size the toolbox and did a test layout
One of the pieces already had some marks from when it was part of a shelving unit so I used them to lay out the sides and cut them out with my jigsaw and a scrolling bit
It took about 2 1/2 hours to get it finished, including sanding, but a good half of that was trying to find tools in the mess of the workshop. I’m pretty happy with the result.